Monday, May 21, 2007

Camouflaging Boxes

SO, I recently started camouflaging my letterboxes. I thought I'd show you all some pictures of the process. So first of all, why would I camo the boxes?
  1. They will be harder to see by noxers (duh)
  2. If found by a noxer, they will look less like litter and more like something that is SUPPOSED to be there.
  3. They look really cool.

I use Krylon Spray Paint. You will get more use out of the spray paint than camo-tape and it will last longer and not get all "gummy." (Technical term #1):




This is what I started with. A bunch of L'n'L's and a drink bottle:








And this is how they ended up. The additional boxes in the photo are decon wipe containers. They are already OD Green, I just added some blobs (Technical Term #2) of black:




Here is my son (The Pirate) giving The Rock Hand of Approval (Technical Term #3):